We support our consumers with ideal top quality products and higher level services. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have now obtained prosperous practical working experience in producing and managing for OEM Supply China 16A SAEJ1772 Electric Car Chargeing Unit with Type 1 Cable, We maintain timely delivery schedules, innovative designs, top quality and transparency for our buyers. Our moto should be to supply quality goods inside of stipulated time.
- FOB Price: US $370 – 499 / Piece
- Min.Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
- Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Certificate: ETL
- Output Power: 3.6kW, 7.6kW, 9.6kW, 11.5kW
- Communication Protocol: OCPP 1.6J (2.0 compatible)
- Input Current: 16A, 32A, 40A, 50A
- Input Voltage: 240±10%
- RCD: CCID20
- IP, IK : IP65, IK08
- External Communication: LAN+4G (Optional)+WIFI (Optional)
- Display: 4.3″ LCD Screen (Touch Screen optional)
- Cable length: 18ft (25ft optional)
- Cable Dimension: 350x250x175mm
RFID (ISO 14443)
LAN (optional) + 4G (optional) or Wi-Fi (optional)
OCPP 1.6 JSON (OCPP 2.0 compatible)
Max. 95% RH
IP65 for box
18ft charging cable(25ft charging cable optional)
Over current, Under voltage, Over voltage, Residual current, Surge protection,
Wall mounted 7KW Level 2 AC EV Charger Station
The electric vehicle generation has arrived. Is your company ready for it? With the JNT-EVC10 Series Charging Station, you’ll have the perfect plug-and-play solution that’s flexible to accommodate both on-site guests and your fleet of electric vehicles.
JNT-EVC10 electric vehicle charging stations are built network-ready for back-end management and come standard with RFID card readers for user identification. With a versatile ergonomic design, it can be mounted to a wall or pedestal while providing different charge current. JNT-EVC10 allows you to easily add electric vehicle charging as an added benefit to hospitality, offices, municipalities, and many other commercial properties.
Built network-ready (LAN, 4G, or Wi-Fi) to connect to third-party OCPP-compliant management software.
Wall or stand-alone pedestal mounting configurations that work within your circuit capacity to reduce installation costs.
Secure RFID authentication allows access to EV drivers.
Standard SAE J1772™ plug that is compatible with most all-electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
Remote start and stop
You can use your phone app to start or stop charging.
2. Single pedestal
3. Back-to-back pedestal
4. Back-to-back pedestal with cable management system
5. Dual side-to-side cable management system